Cutting fluid can be divided into two categories: 1, water-based cutting fluid; 2, oil-based cutting fluid. The manager of cutting fluid centralized filtration system factory will explain these two categories to you respectively. Let's have a look at these two categories!
1. Classification of water-based cutting fluids
(1) rust preventive emulsion is made up of mineral oil, emulsifier rust inhibitor. Compared with oil-based emulsion, the emulsion has the advantages of high evaporative cooling effect, low cost safe use. The major disadvantage of emulsion is poor stability, easy to be corroded by bacteria, odor deterioration short life.
(2) rust preventive lubrication coolant emulsion contains animal vegetable fat long chain fatty acids (such as oleic acid), which has good lubricity.
(3) extreme pressure emulsion contains oil soluble extreme pressure additives such as sulfur, phosphorus chlorine. It can also be used for tapping, broach, band saw other heavy cutting, can also process stainless steel, heat-resistant alloy steel other difficult cutting materials.
(4) microemulsion contains less oil (about 10% ~ 30%), has high interfacial activator, which can form translucent microemulsion in water. The particle size of latex is less than 0.1 M, the particle size of latex is more than 1 m. The characteristics of microemulsion are that its stability is greatly improved its life is longer than that of latex.
(5) extreme pressure microemulsion contains extreme pressure additives such as sulfur, phosphorus chlorine. It has excellent extreme pressure lubricity can be used for machining heavy load cutting materials.
(6) There are two kinds of chemical synthetic cutting fluids, which contain water-soluble antirust agents such as water-soluble solutions composed of thorium nitrite, thorium carbonate triethanolamine. The other is a colloidal solution with very small particles, which is composed of interfacial activator, water-soluble antirust agent water-soluble lubricant. The cutting fluid has low surface tension, generally less than 400pa, good wettability, strong permeability, good evaporative refrigeration cleaning performance certain lubricating effect.
(7) Extreme pressure chemical cutting fluid contains water-soluble extreme pressure additives such as sulfurized fatty acid soap chlorinated fatty polyether, which can greatly improve the extreme pressure lubricity of cutting fluid.
2. Classification of oil based cutting fluids
(1) Kerosene, diesel oil other light oil are mainly used in pure mineral oil.
(2) Fatty oil ( oily additive) mineral oil fatty oil is widely used as cutting oil is generally used for precision cutting. For example, refined screw, stapler, razor, rapeseed oil, soybean oil, lard are often used.
(3) Non active extreme pressure cutting oil is composed of mineral oil non active pressure additive.
(4) Active extreme pressure cutting oil is made of sulfur extreme pressure additive which is highly reactive with mineral oil.
(5) Composite cutting oil is composed of mineral oil, oil additive extreme pressure additive.
The above is about the classification of cutting fluid, do you understand? We as a regular cutting fluid centralized filtering system manufacturer, if you have any need, you can call us!
Venue: No.7, Shengquan East Road, Laishan District, Yantai
Tel: 0535-6725536 24-hour service Tel: 13695356991
Email: Jinchang_ email@example.com Enterprise QQ: 1768703880